12 Month Contract
The Operations Director is responsible for delivering the outcomes identified through the Growing our Kids up Safe, Smart and Strong strategy developed by the Bourke Tribal Council through the management of the Maranguka Justice Reinvestment team (backbone team) and the development of Maranguka to build a wrap around service support to improve the lives of children, young people and families living in Bourke.
- Supporting the Executive Director
- Management of the Maranguka Backbone Team
- Ensure effective collaboration between services located in the Maranguka Hub
- Relationship Management
- Change Management
- Reporting on Strategy
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent people management skills
- Relationship building and consultative skills with the ability to negotiate and liaise with senior people in corporate, government and community sectors
- Strong analytical, planning and strategic problem solving skills
- Demonstrated financial management skills including budget preparation, management and reporting
- Flexible and able to work effectively under pressure
- High level interpersonal, written and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Mail in a Mac based work environment.
- Dynamic; self managed; productive; deadline driven.
- Strong content knowledge in the areas of organisational development and progressive HR practices
For enquiries and copy of application package please contact Ms Nicole Mekler
P 0412 483 170 E firstname.lastname@example.org
See full job description here: Operations Director, Maranguka Justice Reinvestment 2019
Please forward a covering letter, CV with responses to selection criteria
Closing date: Monday, 21 January 2019
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply