The annual Reconciliation in Parliament forum took place on 28 May 2014. It encouraged parliamentarians to focus on building safer communities through justice reinvestment and a collective impact approach. Hosted annually by ANTaR NSW and the NSW Reconciliation Council, the forum updated members on the progress already being made with this approach in NSW.
- The Hon. Trevor Khan MLC
- The Hon. Amanda Fazio
- The Hon. Victor Dominello, Minister for Aboriginal Affairs
- The Hon. Linda Burney, Shadow Minister for Aboriginal Affairs
- Mr Mick Gooda – Social Justice Commissioner
- Ms Sarah Hopkins – Chair – Just Reinvest NSW
- Mr Alistair Ferguson – Chairperson of the Bourke Aboriginal Community Working Party and Just Reinvest Champion
- Kaleesha Morris and Trei Campbell – Campaign Youth Ambassadors sharing their personal stories.