We are hiring!
JRNSW Project Officer (Sydney)
Part-time or full time depending on the chosen applicant. (Range from 0.4 – 1.0 full-time equivalent (FTE, 12-month role)
This is an Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander Identified position which is a genuine occupational qualification and is authorised under section 14(d) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.)
The application package is can be downloaded here: Project Officer Position Description
There will be training and development available as part of this role.
If you have an inquiry in relation to these roles, please contact Alanna Reneman via firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0449 848 859.
Applications close: Wednesday, 30 June 2021.
Please circulate this position through your networks.
The Administration and Office Manager supports the administration and office management of the
JRNSW team. The position provides office support, administration, data entry, information
co-ordination and executive support to the Executive Chair and JRNSW Team. This role also works on
a variety of diverse projects with communities as they arise to support collaboration between
stakeholders and provide administrative support to project work.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the cultural and social needs of Aboriginal people combined
with continuing respect and support for Aboriginal cultural practices in dealing with
community members and staff;
- A commitment to Aboriginal self-determination, community leadership and empowerment;
Page 5 of 6
- Experience in providing administrative support;
- Ability to work independently, to apply sound judgment when dealing with matters and
proven experience in managing projects and delivering outcomes within strict timeframes;
- Sound interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with ability to work with minimal supervision and ability to work as part of a
- Willingness to contribute to communication materials (Annual Reports, edit websites and
use social media);
- Demonstrated commitment to the effective implementation of Workplace Health & Safety
and Ethical and Diversity practices in the workplace.