We are hiring!
Project and Administration Officer – Moree Justice Reinvestment
3 days, part time (12-month role)
The application package is can be downloaded here: JRNSW Project and Administration Officer Application_Pack.31_Aug_2020
There will be training and development available as part of this role.
If you have an inquiry in relation to this role, please contact Alanna Reneman via email@example.com or call on 0449 848 859
Applications close: Monday, 21 September 2020.
Please circulate this position through your networks.
The Project and Administration Officer (Moree Justice Reinvestment) provides office management, administration, data entry, information co-ordination and executive support to the Moree JR Community Engagement Team and working groups. This role also works on a variety of diverse projects as they arise to support collaboration between stakeholders and provide administrative support to project work.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the cultural and social needs of Aboriginal people combined with continuing respect and support for Aboriginal cultural practices in dealing with clients, their families, communities and staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to respond to a changing environment and working in a small team including external consultants and part time staff
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to manage varied and conflicting demands to agreed standards and timelines
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and flexibility to cope with a varied workload
- Ability to prioritise work tasks
This is an Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander Identified position which is a genuine occupational qualification and is authorised under section 14(d) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.