We are hiring!
JRNSW Working Group Coordinator & Project Support (Moree)
4 days, part time (12-month role)
This is an Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander Identified position which is a genuine occupational qualification and is authorised under section 14(d) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.)
The application package is can be downloaded here: JRNSW Working Group Coordinator & Project Support – Application Package
There will be training and development available as part of this role.
If you have an inquiry in relation to these roles, please contact Alanna Reneman via email@example.com or call on 0449 848 859.
Applications close: Wednesday, 26 May 2021.
Please circulate this position through your networks.
The role supports the Moree Justice Reinvestment (JR) team by coordinating the JR Working Groups – including the Education and Supporting Families Working Groups. This includes administration, data entry, information co-ordination and following up on actions arising. The community are also exploring work in the area of mental health – and this position will also support this work.
This role also works on a variety of diverse projects as they arise to support collaboration between stakeholders and progress each Working Group. This includes but is not limited to support for the Education Summit and Youth Forum to be held in October 2021. This role will also support other meetings with Aboriginal community members leading JR, meetings around data and with young people.
- Knowledge and appreciation of the cultural and social needs of Aboriginal people combined with continuing respect and support for Aboriginal cultural practices in dealing with clients, their families, communities and staff.
- Excellent interpersonal skills across a range of stakeholders.
- Commitment to being accountable to the community for your work.
- Demonstrated high quality written skills including quick and accurate recording of minutes.
- A team player – with the ability to work in a small team and with external consultants and staff
- Flexibility, ability and willingness to work in and respond to a varied and evolving work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Demonstrated high quality skills in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
This is an Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islander Identified position which is a genuine occupational qualification and is authorised under section 14(d) of the Anti-Discrimination Act 1977.